The focaccia is an Italian dish, practically contains the same ingredients as the pizza and breads. The fundamental basis of this recipe is based on carbohydrates. This occasion presents a side of an aromatic herb such as rosemary, which can accompany it with some mushrooms or olives.
- 1 recipe basic bread recipe
- 600 grams cherry tomatoes
- 10 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 good handful fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl put the yeast with the sugar, four tablespoons of flour and fifty milliliters of water.
- Mix flour with water, olive oil and brewer's yeast.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- After this time, bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 º C.
» Italy Recipes