The tiramisu originates in the Veneto region, northeast Italy, in the 50's. But in 1968 appeared Alfredo Beltrame and prepares a traditional tiramisu, which quickly is included in Toula restaurant chain. During the decades of the 70's and 80's the tiramisu dessert recipe that was made in the restaurant Toula had 5 Ingredients: beaten eggs and sugar, biscuits soaked in coffee Savoiardi Express and cocoa powder.
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites
- 100 grams sugar
- 600 grams mascarpone cheese or cream cheese that is not acid
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 cc. Garnacha Marsala wine or 150 cc. liquid coffee (very concentrated)
- 1/2 cup brandy (or coffee liqueur)
- 24 templates (or vanilla)
- Cocoa to taste
- Beat the yolks with a mixer and is adding the sugar.
- Stop beating and add the Marsala wine and cream cheese.
- Then add the vanilla essence. In another bowl beat the egg whites and add to the mixture.
- On the other side in a saucepan, add the coffee and cognac.
- Mix well, try and add sugar to your taste.
» Italy Recipes