Quattro Formaggi pizza dough is fresh traditional Italian style, topped with a delicious blend of cheeses. You can also use many types of cheese combinations, including gorgonzola and ricotta.
- 2 Pizza Dough Balls
- 6 Ounces Full Fat Mozzarella, Shredded
- 3 Ounces Gorgonzola Cheese, Crumbled
- 4 Ounces Creamy White Cheese (See Above)
- 4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 Ounces Spicy Pepperoni or Soppresata
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Roll out the pizza dough to make a 20cm circle and place on a baking sheet.
- Slide the pizza from the peel onto the pizza stone and cook until brown and bubbly, about 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and arrange the cheese evenly.
- Put the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes and cook until the mixture is cooked and cheese.
» Italy Recipes