The pea belongs to the family of legumes, high value in fiber, protein, minerals and vitamins. To make better use of these nutrients is recommended boil the peas or steamed perform them, so when you add rice cook 5 minutes before turning off the fire.
- 1 kg Peas
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh mint
- Unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Remove the lettuce leaves in the Roman.
- Clean the mint leaves in a pan put water to boil with a teaspoon of salt and introduce the peas.
- Put the oil in a pan.
- Add one tablespoon butter and add onion and garlic mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Finally incorporate a tablespoon of butter, mix and serve.
» Italy Recipes