One of the most delicious desserts is the Panna Cotta, this traditional Italian dessert, from the Piedmont region, is similar to a flan for its soft texture, but much more compact because it is curdled with gelatin.
- 1 liter of cream
- Eight ounces of milk (optional)
- 200 grams sugar
- 10 grams of gelatin neutral
- Put the fire in a bucket of cream, milk and sugar, stir to mix well and is a fine cream. Put the soaked gelatine.
- When the cream starts to boil, remove from heat and is spinning, after a couple of minutes, add the gelatin to the preparation of cream and mix well.
- Served in the mold and let sit for a bit then keep in the refrigerator at least three hours before drinking.
Once you've made the classic Panna Cotta, you can bring new flavors and new combinations can be flavored with vanilla, coffee, rum, and so on.
» Italy Recipes