The Mushroom Polenta is a veggie and delicious food. It is a perfect combination of flavor and health, it is very easy to prepare and it is an elegant dish to surprise your friends with. |
Portions: Makes 4 rations.
- 4 cups of water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 cup of yellow cornmeal (polenta)
- 2 cups of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Bar (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 cup of diced mushrooms
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup of crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Mix salt, pepper and boiled water in the big saucepan then add the polenta little by little until the fusion thickens and the preparation is ready to serve.
- Serve the polenta mixture in a big dish and let cool off.
- Meanwhile put the cup of mushrooms, chopped onion, butter bar, olive oil, one cup of parmesan cheese, crushed garlic and the balsamic vinegar in a big frying pan and mix all together for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Next, mix the polenta and the mushroom preparation in a recipient, after that, put into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Finally put the preparation in a platter and sprinkle the parmesan cheese in the dish, serve immediately.
» Italy Recipes