As any other Italian dish, linguine with Walnut pesto is an Italian flavor legacy, with unique ingredients such as olive oil, parmesan cheese, and the famous linguine, this is one of the most demanded dishes at international restaurants.
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 1 bar of butter
- 300gr linguine
- 1/2 cup crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup milk Cream
- 2 sprigs cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp of honey
- 100 g diced walnuts
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of minced Parsley
- 1/4 cup of minced sage leaves
- Cook the linguine in a saucepan with a pinch of salt, then drain the pasta and put away.
- In a big pan, add the walnuts, the cream milk, the garlic, cilantro, parmesan cheese and simmer at least for 30 minutes, then mix the ingredients adding the olive oil until get a thick sauce.
- In a different pan with the butter fry the sage leaves, parsley and add the honey.
- Serve and enjoy this excellent dish.
» Italy Recipes