- Extra virgin olive oil
- 250 gr. dried lentils mignon
- 50 g bacon
- Quarter of white onion
- 2 to 3 ladles of vegetable broth
- A tablespoon of sauce for flavor enhancers ariosto
- A small carrot
- Soak the lentils in warm water.
- In the pan, put a little olive oil with finely chopped onion.
- Add the carrots into small pieces very small and then the bacon.
- Cook over high heat, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add the lentils.
- Season with tomato paste and cover with hot soup.
- Reduce heat.
» Italy Recipes