Langoustine is considered in the Mediterranean area as a Poseidon´s favorite appetizer, in this way, Italian cuisine include this tasty ingredient in many different meals. But the most famous for its flavor is the Langoustine with Goat’s Cheese Gnocchi.
- 450g of boiled langoustines
- 1tb Olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 400 g Potato gnocchi
- 1/2 cup of crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon
- 3 minced tomatoes
- 120g soft Goat Cheese
- 100g milk cream
- In a saucepan with gentle simmer, add the potato gnocchi, salt, olive oil and some hot water in order to stirring all the ingredients.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, put away and let cool off.
- In a hot pan put the milk cream, garlic, cooled gnocchi potatoes, langoustines and tomatoes and the creamy goat cheese for 15 minutes.
- Once you get a sauce in the pan, put the tarragon in the middle of the dish then add the sauce in the entire dish.
» Italy Recipes