Gazpacho salad is known today as a kind of culinary preparation consisting of the making of a soup with ingredients like bread, olive oil, vinegar and raw vegetables, usually tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions and garlic. The actual origin of gazpacho salad is uncertain, but traditionally has been considered an Italian dish.
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes, seeds removed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeds removed
- 2 (6-ounce) packages baby spinach
- Red Wine Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- Cut the tomatoes, onion, peppers and cucumber into cubes.
- Place in a bowl and mix.
- Alternate with another layer of spinach plants in a large bowl.
- Pour the red wine vinaigrette.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
» Italy Recipes