As an incredible appetizer, this delicious dish is the most required meal in important cities of the Mediterranean area. More than a pizza ingredient, the anchovies can be an exquisite and luxury food in this recipe.
- 60g fresh anchovies
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp chopped thyme
- 150 ml white wine vinegar
- 150 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Hot water
- Clean all the anchovies with cold water, removing the spine.
- Put a pinch of salt and the thyme in a bowl, and mix together.
- Add the anchovies in the bowl with the mixed ingredients.
- Put away and let cool off in the refrigerator.
- Take out the small fishes of the refrigerator and put into a bowl with ½ cup of hot water, then add the vinegar covering all the anchovies. Put it again into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Then fry the anchovies, put in a serving dish, add olive oil, garlic and finally the chopped parsley.
» Italy Recipes