This classic tomato sauce is quick and easy to make and simply delicious.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400 g of tinned plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp basil, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 saucepan
- Heat butter and add chopped onions.
- Add the olive oil and butter and allow it to melt.
- Add tomato puree.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and leave for several hours to let flavors blend.
» Italy Recipes