Courgettes with Capers are a delicious Italian food that is very famous in many countries of the world. Some believe Courgettes with Capers are native to the Mediterranean basin, but they probably originated from the arid regions in western and central Asia.|
- 750g courgettes, thinly sliced
- 500g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 Tbsp diced mint
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 125g parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup each: olive oil, water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine the courgettes, potatoes and onion in a large bowl.
- Add vinegar, mix well cover and cook for five minutes.
- Remove from heat and capers, parsley and lemon juice.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
» Italy Recipes