We have already talked about the exquisite cuisine of Milan. In this section we are going to list some of the best and most popular restaurants around the awesome city of Milan. If you think about traveling to this city, have a look at this list and make plans to go out for dinner considering these restaurants:
- Restaurant Lacerba, it is a place to relax and enjoy drinks and meals. It is an excellent seafood restaurant and a good bar. It is a fabulous choice for an evening. People, who come to the restaurant for dinner or just for a drink, get fascinated by it, because it has a charming Italian decoration that includes furniture and paintings. If you go to Lacerba restaurant don’t forget to ask for “Basil and honey”.
Via Orti, 4
20122 Milano (MI)
- Restaurant Lifegate, this good restaurant has elegant furniture with beautiful, oversized lanterns. They change the recipes constantly according to the demands of clients. If you go there ask for a mini-gnocchi.
Via Orti 10 - Milano (MI)
- Restaurant La Cantina di Manuela, this comfortable restaurant offers traditional dishes and has an excellent service. Their specialties are wine and cheese. If you go to this restaurant don’t forget to ask for goat cheese, with delicious honey dressing.
Via Procaccini 41 I - 20154 Milano (MI)
- Restaurant Rigolo, it is a warm restaurant that opens its doors to all people who want to taste delicious dishes in Milan. The service is impeccable and even though it looks like very formal it is a place to chill out. Try the delicious Tuscan food which is offered there.
Via Solferino, 11- 20121 Milano (MI)
Phone: 39 02 804589
- Restaurant Altro, this restaurant makes the difference, because it offers a variety of dishes and it has daring interiors. Its open kitchen has got rave reviews for its modern presentation of Italian classics.
Via Burlamacchi 5 (Spazio Strato), Milano (MI)
- Restaurant Eda, it is located near the central train station. It is considered one of the most established restaurants in Milan. The decoration includes a combination of industrial and contemporary styles. If you want to try traditional dishes, this restaurant is a good option.
Via Filippino Lippi, 7, 20131 Milano (MI)
Phone: 39 02 26681962
« Eating in Milan